“Holly, Thanks again for working with me and making me perform to the best of my abilities at Miss Virginia. I had a blast singing on Stage!!! Hope all is well with you.”
Briana Hanafin (Miss Arlington 2014)
“Holly, Thank you for inspiring Sydney and working with her. She is having so much fun and singing all the time. You are giving her confidence a boost and helping her grow.”
Jessica, Mother of Sydney 7th grade
Beginning VoiceStart your musical journey here!
- You will learn how to approach the lyrics of a song in a way that flows naturally without strain to your vocal chords
- Develop an awareness of your unique voice and how to make the changes that will give you full command over your voice
- Monologue a song to make sure that you can capture the inflection and emotion inherent in the words, and feel comfortable placing your unique stamp on them in performance
- Command a broad range of performance techniques that can be applied across a variety of vocal genres
Advanced VoiceTake your singing to the next level
- Your instruction plan will be aligned with your specific goals and needs, and the specific styles of music that your are seeking to learn or polish.
- From Jazz and Musical Theatre to Pop and Hip Hop, you will draw upon a vast collection of music in preparing for auditions for performances of all types.
Music WorkshopsShare your music!
- Build performance confidence and share your music with others in two workshops a year.
- From the first day you will walk out with more confidence in your ability to improve your vocal skills.
- Whether you are 10 years old or 90 you can become a part of the Brandywine Music Studios Community. I look forward to working with you.